Friday, May 30, 2008

Round Trip Options May 19 - May 30, 2008

Despite having a lot more option positions than I prefer this month, I was able to round trip a few more options. Here is how they faired.


DRYS PUTS gain .70 for 18%

RCH CALLS loss .20 for 43%

DRYS PUTS gain .80 for 15%

PCU PUTS gain .85 for 44%

GOOG PUTS gain 1.00 for 23%

DRYS calls .50 loss for 10%

Overall I am pleased with the performance of my round trips for the month. June option expiration is Friday June 20th. My husband will also be taking vacation from June 23rd through July 4th. My goal is to close out all of my open option positions by Thursday June 12th in order to avoid the accelerated time decay of options week, as well as allow myself the freedom to trade or not as I please while Hubby is off work.

Always perform your own due diligence before making any investment.

No comments: