Sunday, January 13, 2008

1/7/2008 -1/11/2008 Round Trip Options

This week I was able to execute trades netting over $500.00 three times before the market closed, and shut down shop early for the day. I was surprised (but not much) at how difficult it was to actually stop working. However, in this volatile market right now, there is too much risk of making a bad trade, and turning around and giving back the gains of the day, because the market decides to switch directions in mid stride.

Anyway, I would be extremely pleased if I was able to maintain this type of training record. Probably half of my trades that helped me make those goals where equity trades. I trade less options the closer that we get to option expiration. However, this post is a list of the round trip options that I made, so only those will be listed here. Enough of this talk though, here is the down low...

1/7/2008
-----------
RIMM calls +.40

1/8/2008
-----------
RIG calls - .10

1/10/2008
-----------
GOOG put -.80
FWLT calls +.70

1/11/2008
------------
GS calls +.50





Always perform your own due diligence before making any investment.

No comments: