Wednesday, October 3, 2007

AFG

There may not be anything sexy about insurance, but the CEO of American Financial Group seems very fond of his company. He bought 6 million dollars worth of this stock for his family's trust on Friday, to add to the 250, 000 shares he had already purchased in September. Additional big blocks of shares had been purchased in July and August.

AFG insider trades

25% of this company is owned by insiders and 5% share holders. To me this all points to good things for this stock. Technically, the 10 day moving average crossed up over the 50 day moving average during September. I see a little resistance at $30.00, I would like to see it cross that mark.

Because I am still trying to sell off some of some stock, I can't purchase any now, but it is definitely on my wish list list, and I will be watching it closely.

As always, do your own due diligence before purchasing any stock.

No comments: