Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update on HTE

HTE may have bottomed out at 23.00. I almost doubled my HTE holding today at $23.50. I am averaged in at 23.22. The stock closed today at 23.48. At this price point it pays a 20.18% dividend. It doesn't get much simpler than this if you are looking for an income producing investment.

And frankly, while it sometimes takes a while for HTE to bounce back, it always does, because people can't resist that dividend, and it is guaranteed until February. If you dig a little deeper, and learn what a trust is about, and review their past dividend dispersement, if you are like me, you will see this as a guaranteed top end income producer, every month, until 2011, at the soonest! If you don't grab this one someone else will, and the price will go up. The funny part is even if it goes to $30.00 a share, it is still paying a 10% dividend! Where else are you going to get that?

In fact, I am so confident that this stock is going to move upward in price, that I purchased the February 30 calls for .25 apiece today to compliment the extra shares I bought. Check out their website.

Always perform your own due diligence before making any investment.

No comments: